“Top down strategy isn’t good enough, we need to engage everyone in developing our strategy”
The first step in actually implementing any strategic plan is usually to disrupt our widely accepted notion of what the strategic plan is and how it should function. Let’s not just plan for the future, let’s plan to remain flexible in the present. Let’s not simply hypothesize about what comes next, but instead develop tools for learning and experimentation so strategy becomes effective action.
LEAN DATA + PRACTICAL EVALUATION
“We need to be more data-informed in our decision-making, WITHOUT turning our people into numbers.”
Measuring social impact is incredibly complex. Traditional evaluation practices are time-consuming and costly. The alternative is lean measurement — an approach that emphasizes creating value through efficient data collection, practical analysis, and storytelling that makes sense. Lean evaluation favors efficiency and relevance while maintaining accuracy. We believe that the best metrics are the ones you’ll actually use.
Above all, we put people at the center of your evaluation strategy to ensure that you are measuring what matters most.
We love helping with:
- Lean impact evaluation
- Human-centered design sprints
- Developing logic models
- Customer Insights
- Creating feedback loops
- Data maturity and readiness assessments
- Data process improvement
- Database selection and project management
- Survey design
- Making meaning out of the data you have
- Data visualization
- Designing data dashboards
- Facilitating interactive retreats and workshops
- Grant strategy and grant writing
“Our people are burnt out, We are wasting time and money. We need to do work differently – move FASTER.”
Agile is a mindset, not a set of rules. We help you BE agile over ‘doing’ agile.
An agile organization believes that it’s not only possible but preferred to thrive in times of change. We teach you the practices that make the values and mindset of agile a reality. This is about becoming a learning organization committed to continuous improvement, stakeholder feedback, and the ability to adapt and grow, no matter what lies ahead.
Agile teams get more done, in less time, with higher quality.
We love helping with:
- Discovering which agile practices are a good fit for your work
- Changing the way you do project management
- Launching a pilot agile team
- Developing the maturity of new and seasoned ScrumMasters and Product Owners
- Coaching executive leaders for agile management
- Designing a human-centered story map for your next product or service design
- Facilitating interactive agile workshops
- Scaling agile across your entire organization
OUR CLIENTS SAY: